A few items for you to consider at the start of this season:
– All bowlers should report to the Waverly Bowl Inn immediately after school on Monday, November 5th. We will start practice by 4:00.
– Our parents meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 30th at 6:00 at the Waverly Bowl Inn.
– To ensure you are getting all updates and messages, please reference our website and mailing list. Anyone wishing to be added to our list can do so from here.
– All bowlers will be required to have their own bowling shoes this season. Fran’s pro shop located in Maple Lanes in Waterloo has many selections available in a variety of sizes, there are also online retailers. I also have shoes available for purchase from the Dexter high-school program, prices here. Those shoes can be ordered and paid for at the parents meeting. If you are concerned with getting the right size I would recommend going to Fran’s Pro Shop.
– On Tuesdays we will be sharing lane time with Wartburg College’s new program. We will be using this time with limited lane availability to offer individual/small group lessons to those bowlers that own a bowling ball that has been drilled to fit their hand. Times will be assigned at the first practice.
– Concussion forms and physicals are required before any student can bowl, no exceptions. Those missing one of these two items have been contacted. If you are uncertain of your status please validate this in the athletic office.